Tuesday, February 16, 2021


True Confections Free Cozy Mystery
True Confections, the first book in my USA Today Bestselling cozy mystery series, is Free at the moment. You can get it HERE on all retailers - at the page, scroll down to the retailer you like: Kindle, Nook, Apple, Google, or Kobo. 

The audio publishers tell me that the True Confections audiobook will be released on March 23 - I'll keep you updated. 

True Confections is also being translated into German - please let me know fi you can read German as I'm looking for German readers for my ARC team! 

I also almost forgot - I'm trying to cut down on coffee and it's not going well!! - I have Book 6 on preorder. You can preorder Confections of a Partygoer HERE.

I've started a Facebook Reader group where we can chat about all sorts of things, and I'll be running giveaways from time to time. I'd love you to join me there - go HERE.

Best wishes from Ruth

 Audio Cozy Mysteries released today by OrangeSky audio! I'm thrilled to announce that my audio publisher, OrangeSky Audio, has released...